Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crazy week-end !


It's been a busy week-end for the Clem! It started on Friday night with a farewell party for Benoit who left wat.tv to work for a Rich Internet Applications (RIA) start-up. Then Saturday morning I had a rehearsal with The Acolyts, it was a good one, we managed to settle the structure for the songs My Psycho Dinner and Zoidberg. Ruben came and took a lot of awesome pictures! You can find them on his blog: http://www.boubablog.fr/. Then I ran to the railway station to meet with my parents in London!! There we did some quick sightseeing and some shopping. Shopping indeed as we went to the Apple store on Regent Street. Pretty awesome place I tell you! I will write another post about what I bought there, which will make all of you completely jealous! Well, enjoy the music, don't hesitate to comment about it and let me know your listener experience!
NB: For those who never listened to some The Acolyts music material, I have to warn you, some of it is quite heavy indeed. However there are also some light delights!

Paris Clem: for those about to blog!



The Acolyts - Rehearsal


  • Harbinger covered by System of a dawn:





  • The great successor:





  • L'anus artificiel:





  • Harbinger, first take:





  • Harbinger, second take:





  • My Psycho Dinner, first take:





  • My Psycho Dinner, second take:





  • Zoiberg and bonuses:





  • Harbinger one more time:







Edit: I realized that the mp3 player wasn't working on IE from the begining :) I found a workaround but I won't do it on the old posts.

4 comments:

Ruben said...

Thanks Clément !

Unknown said...

you're welcome dude!

Thomas Voisin said...

j'ai beau l'avoir entendu beaucoup de fois, t'entendre hurler "mais c'est l'anuuuus qu'on ma retirééééééééé"... ca restera ma préférée héhéhé :)
je deviens fan de zoiberg aussi, mais c'est parce que je suis fan du personnage faut dire ^^

Unknown said...

on y compte bien à l'effet Zoidberg