Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Latino Stuff

Yeah I love my iMac! It's so awesome! Oh didn't I tell you that's what I brought back from London? It's a 24" flat screen mac, with a double core 3ghz CPU. Freakin'ly strong and cool.





Here is what I did with it tonight. I used the Magic Garageband feature, which generated automatically a backing track with istruments and a style that I picked up. Then I plugged my guitar and improvised some "Santana" style solo... Quite exciting!

The sound is great, I love that software, it's the perfect scale/improvisation learning companion!

Paris Clem: a happy nerd

5 comments:

Ruben said...

En effet c'est plutôt sympa comme truc! Ya une guitare rythmique, un clavier et des maracas? What else?

En tout cas c'est bien fun :-)

Unknown said...

il y a aussi une basse, ce qui est bien c'est que pour chaque type d'instrument tu as un choix de 4 ou 5 versions différentes, par exemple t'as la guitare rythmique, ça peut être une électrique avec un son un peu crunchy, une acoustique qui joue en stumming, une classique nylon qui fait des arpèges.. etc

Thomas Voisin said...

ah ouais ca donne bien ! je vois que tu t'amuses comme un fou avec ton nouveau joujou ^^ rahlala le mac...

Unknown said...

:) Tout marche bien tout seul, c'est ouf!

Q1 said...

pas très acolytsien, mais sehr sympa