Saturday, January 24, 2009

Keeping the effort

It's important for me to keep doing this recording exercise, it pushes me to practice my guitar, improve my ability to mix and the composing process.

Last week's interpretation of Opeth Harvest was quite poor, so I decided to record it again. It's better:



I also kept writing the song I have in the pipeline, It is called "Peculiar land whispered to mind". It doesn't have lyrics yet, but a few guitar riffs and arpeggios that I like, so I've put'em all together and here is the result:

I'm singing some random Finn words on top. The song is pretty far from complete but I just want to show the progress, kind of a "making-of" a song.

I hope you guys like it !

Paris Clem: a trooper!

6 comments:

Ruben said...

Yeah mec!!! Don't give up!

Unknown said...

I shall not leave my audiance ;)

Leif Wickland said...

That sounds pretty cool, Clem.

Unknown said...

Thanks Leif :) I didn't know that you are part of the audience!

Ruben said...

ça sonne trop bien mec. L'effet sur la voix est terrible.

Laisse le comme ça. Pas besoin de rajouter d'autre instrument par dessus.

Unknown said...

Merci mec :) J'espère qu'avec un peu plus d'inspiration je vais pouvoir continuer cette composition et emporter mes auditeurs dans un monde étrange...