Monday, October 13, 2008

Salon de l'auto

I want to thank Thomas for the wonderful opportunity he gave me to go to the "Salon de l'auto" which is one the the world's greatest car manufacturer expo. It's a place full of state of the art new technologies, big names and charming hosts who wants to sell you their brand new middle class economy wagon. I tell you, my dear reader, that it's quite something in there. Unless you can't enter because your ticket isn't valid. Yes Thomas has Clem-ed up this week-end so give him a warm welcome in the Clem-uppers club! Anyhow, we had to change plans and we watched a beautiful movie called "Flic ou Zombie" which means "Cop or Zombie" but really its original English title was "Dead Heat". Sometimes I wonder if there is any English to French professional translator in this country.

edit -- Did I forget to mention that there were lacquered duck zombies in that movie?

5 comments:

Thomas Voisin said...

You're welcome :)
wonderful film, wonderful afternoon... If you want to watch an other masterpiece of the cinema, I'm your man !
In my defense, the security guard was brainless.

Unknown said...

He was! "Your pass was used before. You shall not pass the mighty machine says. No you don't listen to me, I say that the machine says you cannot enter."

Ruben said...

Ah putain mais ya trop d'activité sur ce blog en fait!

C'est bien ça Clément! J'implore ton pardon pour ne pas être venu plus régulièrement. Je m'abonne desuite au flux!

Unknown said...

Tu es pardonné vilain garnement!

Thomas Voisin said...

C'est clair, c'est la folie iciiiiiiiiiiiiii !!