Thursday, July 16, 2009

Irish week-end

Tomorrow morning I'll leave for a 3 days week-end in Dublin! Traveling between European capitals has become incredibly cheap these days, hence the price for my plane ticket: €0.25. Of course you have to add ecological and airport taxes, so in the end the round trip Paris-Dublin is €60. Not so bad!
My friends and I constituted a large party (12 friends!) and we are ready to have some Guinness pleasures in real Irish pubs! The accomodation is quite cheap too, I made a reservation for an hostel, €17/nights.

I'm quite sure this week end will be a blast!! I hope that we'll take nice pictures so I can upload them in a future blog post. By the way I just spent two awesome week-ends, one in Dunkerque (north of france) and the other one in Brittany (not Britain !). I hope to find some time to sort the pictures and post them too :)

Have a good week-end!!

Clément.

4 comments:

nicole said...

j'espère que cela ne sera pas comme pour le Japon....sinon on risque d'attendre !

Thomas Voisin said...

Oh my Guinness ! it was a fantastic We !
I hope you've enjoyed it...

Guinness save the Queen !

Unknown said...

May the Guinness be with you!
Yep that was one Heineken of a week-end, Guinness knows what happened there!

Q1 said...

And a blast it was.