Saturday, June 27, 2009

Das kungstruk zie flogosaktan

Knowing that I'm a metalhead, many are tempted to ask me if I love or love Rammstein. The answer is: no I'm not a fan of that band, even if, I admit, they have a few catchy tunes that I find okay.
Then I just found funny to write a fake Rammstein song, because, in my opinion, their music is quite simple/basic.
Here are the lyrics:

das kungstruk zie flogosaktan
da küntrrrruk !
erzi fenschälpt
harrr tesk lumük
virrr schalben kløg zwerhund
Wieztzen shrleeuuuu
fråkken wolhren perden zum
frundzenheim ! frundzenheeeiiim !
pfaßenhund das heinfrikzystch
flogo'SAKtan

And of course, the song!! :






Paris Clem: A multilangual frog

3 comments:

Juste un said...

Pfff Rammstein is better than you're fake rammstein song ;) Of course, you can find the Rammstein song simple but it's not! Just listen.

Unknown said...

Sorry man, it's true real Rammstein songs are indeed more interesting! That would be kind of a shame for them if I could surpass their work in half an hour :P (time it took to record the song)

Q1 said...

The lyrics, from what an old boozer told me yesterday after a night partying with german punks and swedish whores, translate this way :

The Fireman's jacket burns with winter snow
The Fireman's jacket
The moon is high in the sky
and glows palely
We're going to print a pamphlet
Written by a monk
While the soup is getting cold
Call the horde ! Call the horde !
Poddles are dying in the village
In winter snow