Saturday, June 25, 2011

Arcadia Darell

It's the title of a new The Acolyts song based on the Foundations novels. Arcadia is a young women that lives on terminus and who believes she has found where the mentalists of the Second Foundation are based. She embarks on a long journey to escape from the second foundation and attempts to destroy it.
For he/she who has new technologies installed on his/her computer, he/she shall discover the wonders of a new song:

The lyrics haven't been written yet, so I'm singing some random stuff more or less related to the subject.

Enjoy!
Edit: Added mp3 support for IE9 users

2 comments:

Kluzter Benavides said...

coode
not my kind of music but I'm a faithful fan of the acolyts... Rock on!

Unknown said...

I hope I can give you the lyrics soon, right now it's a bit too cheesy, it needs to me more metal :)