Monday, December 21, 2009

The big four, live at last!









I just bought my tickets for what will be the festival of the century. Just look at the bands who will play during this very unique day: Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax (yes this is the famous magical Big Four of thrash metal), Motorhead, Heaven & Hell (aka Black Sabbath) and Mastodon.

This will happen in Zurich, Switzerland, on June 18th 2010 at the Sonisphere Festival!!

If anyone wanna come down there with me & my pals, let me know!!

Happy Clem

2 comments:

Kluzter Benavides said...

foushu

I wanna goooo!

I might be in the nearabouts by that time... and rumor is that.. if you get me a french job I might even pay some rounds of big ol' pints of beeeeaarrrr.

Sooo waddaya say my metal friend?.

By the way... mastodon & metallica will play in a stadium on my city next march and we got tickets already!
metal up your ass!!!

Unknown said...

That would be awesome dude :) nothing better than a bit of moshing while on holidays on another continent!