Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Coming soon Chez Paris Clem

I just came back from Japan, I'm currently collecting pictures and notes I've taken during the trip. I have to find out how to transfer the notes from my iPod touch to my iMac... I can't believe Apple didn't integrate this feature in iTunes or so, it just makes the note thing useless. I took the notes in French, so there is a translating job to do, it could take some time. I will post bilingual posts as I will have both versions available, it will be easier for the French fellows who don't master Shakespeare's language to read the crazy adventures of the Clem in Japan! It can also be a good exercise for those who learn French.
Also I decided to put everyday a list of album I've listened to during the day, usually I listen to at least two albums a day while commuting. I'll write the date in French so you guys will learn how to read dates in French! Crazy stuff, isn't it?

Paris Clem: a sushi eating frog.

2 comments:

Ruben said...

Great but... What about blind people!? Don't you think it would be great to have a spoken version of your trip, in french and english of course...

Unknown said...

mouhahaha! That would be a bit overkill, no?
I say they should print the blog in "braille"