Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 summary

I just went to Ruben's blog and read his last post about 2008, what he did and did not. I guessed I could do the same, because this blog is about talking about me after all (quite a selfish exercise indeed).
So this year I:
  • Came back to France in February
  • Worked from abroad with Right Now
  • Looked for an appartement
  • Found a new job in Paris
  • Finaly found an appartement
  • Partied a lot (especially during the summer)
  • Met a few new friends
  • Traveled across Europe to meet with the ERASMUS crowd
  • Wrote some songs
  • Had tons of fun rehearsing with the Acolyts
  • Had a pretty darn good time with the "gens sympas"
  • Went to an Iron Maiden concert!
This year I did NOT:
  • Conquer the world
  • Play live
  • Hook up with any woman
  • Find time to write down these crazy musics I got in my head
  • Exercise enough
  • Traveled enough (even if I came back from the USA, went to Spain, Belgium x2 and Slovakia)
  • Celebrate Xmas
  • Die (fortunately!)
  • Find the cool version of myself I lost somewhere in Finland (I got to get it back! It could be sauna related)
Humm this is not a complete list, if you guys got anything to add to it, please tell me!

Future Clem '09

1 comment:

Ruben said...

Yes Clement! Please get your cool version of yourself back please! I'm missing it. And let the cynic one go. You dont need it!