Friday, August 29, 2008

Rehearsal


Last week-end the Acolyts (my band) played their first Rehearsal in a very long time, needless to say that I was really excited about this. We started with For Whom The Bell Tolls to warm-up. Of course my E string decided to die when I played my first chord... Fortunately Justin (Acolyt #2) had some strings in case of, I guess I should replace mine and buy some extra. We decided it was the last time we're playing another band's song, so to all Metallica fans I say: Goodbye suckers! Or you can stay if you can appreciate something new! Oh I was really amazed by the new song Harbinger that we played together for the first time! I knew it was heavy but I had no idea it was going to be that much heavy!!

4 comments:

シリル said...

What did your new neighbors think about it ?

Unknown said...

The rehearsal happened in a music studio, pretty near from my place called "Studio Bleu". I guess my neighbors hate me anyway because I have to train my vocals from time to time...

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear the band version of Harbinger! This song rules!

Unknown said...

Yeah thanks! Maybe we'll try do do a little jam recording this friday. Can't promise...