Friday, May 16, 2008

Gabacho en Barcelona ! Part one

Wooohooo! So at the begining of the month I went to Barcelona and had tons of fun! First I want to thank Elena, Núria, Maria and Marina for organizing the fiesta. Good job! So on the 30th of April, Christophe, Aurélien and I took the plane at Marseilles. It was a small plane of the old kind with propellers! The roaring of the engines was deafening so we were communicating by gestures and faces. When we arrived in Barcelona's airport, terminal C, Elena was waiting for us! Good surprise, I thought we were going to wait about an hour as it was originally planned. It was very nice to see her, many memories just flashed suddenly in my head, all these good times in Kannelmäki, at that moment I was sure this week-end would be a blast!

No comments: